1. Identify and remove viruses, spyware and other malware
2. Configure your security software and settings, including anti- virus/anti-spyware and firewall
3. Repair driver conflicts
4. Install or set up a new peripheral (i.e. printer, scanner, fax, etc).
5. Setup file and printer sharing over an existing network, including configuring network printers
6. Configure and/or create email account
7. Install the latest patches and updates for your operating system
Our Total Support plan provides tech support for almost any PC problem, big or small. Our tech experts will diagnose and cure whatever is causing your computer issues-from viruses to setup to connection issues. We install secure software on your computer that provides frequent computer health checks, automated fixes and ongoing tune-ups to improve computer performance. We will also check that your existing anti-virus software is installed and up to date. Finally, we'll perform enhancements to rid your system of unnecessary files that slow you down, and tune key settings to optimize performance. We work anytime, anywhere, making receiving help convenient for you. Think of it as the ultimate personal help desk for your computer needs all year long.